We may collect information, including personal information, about you as you use our Service and/or interact with us. We collect your information from the following two sources:(i) Automatically when you interact with our Service; and
(ii) Directly from you when you choose to share your information with us.
We use your information for the following purposes:• To provide features of our Service;
• To customize certain features of the Service;
• To enhance your experience based on your past activities and preferences;
• To detect, investigate, and prevent any fraudulent and illegal activities or any other activities
that may violate our policies;
• To protect, enforce, or defend legal rights, privacy, safety of our Service and its users;
• To provide customer service and respond to any inquires made by you or your registered agent,on your behalf;
• To analyse the use of our Service and generate relevant reports.
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share your information with our partners, affiliates, service providers or other third parties that help us in administering our Service. We only share your information to the extent as may be necessary for them to fulfil their contractual obligations towards us.
If we decide to sell, acquire, merge or otherwise reorganize our business, the transactions may require us to disclose your personal information with the parties involved in such transactions.
We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement or government authorities pursuant to judicial proceeding, court order, legal process or to otherwise comply with applicable laws. We may also share your information to protect our rights or bring legal action against any individual or entity who may be violating our policies.4. INFORMATION SECURITY
We use appropriate security measures, technical and physical, to prevent any unauthorized access, use, disclosure and disposal of your personal information.
We ensure the protection of any information that we transmit using Secure Socket Layer software (“SSL”). SSL encrypts transmission of data between our servers and your device(s).
Despite our best efforts to protect your information, please bear in mind that the Internet is not a secure means of communication. Any information communicated through the Internet may be intercepted by others. We cannot guarantee 100% security of the information sent to us through our Service.5. COOKIES
• Performance cookies – Cookies that help us measure and analyse the performance of our Service and improve user experience.
• Functionality cookies – Cookies that help us remember user preferences and enhance user experience.
• Advertising cookies – Cookies that assist us in delivering personalized user experience by providing advertisements relevant to our user’s preferences;
• Social media cookies – Cookies that allow our users to share the content on our Service on different channels of social media.
If you do not agree to our use of Cookie(s), you can block the cookies by enabling the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of some or all cookies. Please note that if you choose to limit our ability to set cookies, it will impact your experience while using our Service.6. DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Certain web browsers allow users to set Do Not Track (“DNT”) privacy preference. At present, our servers do not recognize or respond to browser related DNT signals.7. PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
We may take your consent to send notifications about promotional content, service updates, and offers. You can choose to restrict us from sending notifications to you by changing your browser settings.8. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We use the help of third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the performance of our Service, generating reports and to send marketing and promotional material to our users. Such third-party service providers may use automated technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, etc. to collect information about user interactions on our Service. We encourage our users to read the Privacy Policies of all the third-party service providers to know about their data collection and processing practices.Third party services used by us are as follows:
• Google Analytics www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
• Google Tag Manager https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
9. THIRD PARTY LINKS
If you are California resident, you have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
1. The right to request us to disclose to you the categories of your personal information collected by us, the categories of sources from which such personal information is collected, the business/commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information, the categories of third parties with whom your personal information is shared by us, the categories of your personal information that are disclosed by us for business purposes
2. Subject to certain limitations, you have the right to request us to delete your personal information that is held by us.
3. The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
4. The right to appoint an authorized agent to communicate with us on your behalf.
5. The right to receive non-discriminatory treatment for exercising your privacy rights, subject to certain limitations.
To exercise any of the rights, please contact us using the information provided in the ‘Contact Us’ section below.
B. EU User rights If you are an individual within the European Union, you have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
1. The right to request access to the personal information that we have about you;
2. The right to rectify or correct any personal information that is incomplete or inaccurate;
3. The right to request a copy of your personal information in a machine-readable format that can be transmitted to third parties. You can also request us to directly transfer your personal information to one or more third parties;
4. The right to object to the processing of your personal information for marketing and other purposes;
5. The right to erasure of your personal information when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collect;
6. The right to restrict processing of your personal information to certain limited purposes where erasure is not possible. To exercise any of the rights, please contact us using the information provided in the ‘Contact Us’ section below. 11. CHILDREN POLICY We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16.
If you believe that we hold any information about a child under 16 years of age, please contact us using the information provided in the ‘Contact Us’ section below.